GameNet role play server needs revive ;-;

• Roleplay Cunts

Hi GamecaNet.Ga, lets start with this case, when ever children got their credit card they make server, not normal server, they made a worse than our one, and people like @leader and other much guys just join gamenet to make troubles and ruin the fun in server when their friends made their own server they go there and sit like a good dog without being dicks. i mean our server not worse it's awsome to play with friends and get fun and good memories, but normal players like some good egyptians not getting fun also not just egyptians from other countries too, so guys im working on adding new jobs maybe more then 3 to server i just need an admin permission after that ill make it in my local server and post my suggestion, @jasperNL @ross @bouly.

• Roleplay Cunts

U know how to script and shit
    Wow i have an intelligent friend xD

• Roleplay Cunts

Nope, but i think ill tell an admins to help me and mta forum helps too ^^

• Is mad at Jasper

I do not know why it is wrong to think in a leader that he is trying to join a lot of players in front of me but I do not know why they are making me distort this person and we do not claim me any service other than gamenet you do not understand @Mr-Underpants do not understand anything. Still silent unless you know nothing is still silent

• Global Moderator

how are jobs fun?

• The Pink Squad

The problem isn't the lack of jobs. It is the lack of things to do on the server other than work and war. People have an abundant amount of money but nothing to spend it on.

• Roleplay Cunts

yes exactly but i think if we added simple costum to cars like lights and that kind of things will be fun πŸ‘Œ

• Global Moderator

dude , how are lights fun? are you serious ?
    let me give you an exemple of 'updates' :

• A cinema somewhere to play some Music/Movies from platfroms like Youtube ( since it loads and plays a video it will be laggy af!)
    • weekly lottery to win , each entry = 15k.
    • an autoevent script that displays scripted events with spawned cars and all the stuff that an event needs ( nobody's gonna script and the reason is obvious.)
    • a repair to the gangs script since most of areas are bugged
    • more Items to be added and dropped like Health package that heals you in war , energy drinks that fill your energy and these items can be dropped by killing in LV ( I actually proposed this idea to Jasper before i went inactive but he doesn't have time to script this and nobody's gonna script them without stealing his scripts because it's an upgrade to the 'm' menu not a new script )

and many more , it's useless to go through details .... So please if you are being biased about 'no updates in rpg, no admins working on their server" don't come to us saying bullshit like adding a job or tools to light a car : just shut up

• Roleplay Cunts

@zackary dont go hard on @Mr-Underpants cuz he was just giving a small example and he doesnt know what u (admins)can do and can upgrade because u left us years with same shit in rpg
    Lets take an example
    Dayz was pretty bad in its time
    Then they add vehicles,bases,and more stuff and it became funner then ever
    Look,imm not saying that rpg is bad it just became pretty boring with doing same shit all over again and if u guys are updating it we need a massive update.
    Btw ur suggestions was awesome lasty πŸ™‚

• Roleplay Cunts

huh. @Zackary go do your suggestion then you are an smod update server with an awsome laggy ^suggestions^

• Global Moderator

@mr-underpants said in GameNet role play server needs revive ;-;:

huh. @Zackary go do your suggestion then you are an smod update server with an awsome laggy ^suggestions^

as you stated there: I'm smod which means i have no right to the ftp which i don't need because I'm not that good at scripting plus I won't spend time upgrading a dead gamemode.
    We had the cinema in the freeroam and it caused minor lags around the server due to the host that had rpg/derby/freeroam( zombie too i think) up, so i assumed that'd be laggy again
    'awesome* laggy ^suggestions^' : You are blind, you should see a doctor asap.

and seriously fuck off with that ' good-for-nothing ' attitude of yours, it's annoying.

• Roleplay Cunts

nvm @Zackary whats'up with cinema whats showin there nudes?

• Roleplay Cunts

@zackary "i wont waste my time updating a dead gamemode'' thats the exuse that i always hear from all mods when they see a word called ''update''

• Administrators

@jack-mcloghlin said in GameNet role play server needs revive ;-;:

@zackary "i wont waste my time updating a dead gamemode'' thats the exuse that i always hear from all mods when they see a word called ''update''

Viable excuse.

• The Pink Squad

@jack-mcloghlin When you decide to do anything that requires a lotta of time, The first thing you ask yourself, is it worth it. And it's not in this case. Simple as that. All I see is players bitching about updates acting like its easy to produce one, go do it then. If you think it's that easy.