**Serial:0BE6A654E79A79EB25B4FA093A352812
    **Server:Gamenet Roleplay
    **When:27/11/2017
    **How long:Perma
    **Reason:Personal Hate from someone knows himself
    **Ban duration:Perma
    **Name you were banned under:#11ff11Jack
    **Who banned you:Ross
    **Your ban message you got:Feel free to open a report to me in forums ill make sure to provide every question an answer to u
    **A good reason why we should unban you:Hmm where should we start
    "one of wich were forcing LA's to help players"
    Spyro was warring in ls with me,then 1 new guy entered and @Mr-Underpants got to sf to help him
    The 2nd one came online (new player) i got to sf to help him
    the 3rd one came online and only spyro was the la left and i told him to go help him (i think while deva was online) he told me that he's been helping newbies since the morning and he want to rest i began to say to him 'NO REST' and other stuff then i told him at the end that i was just messing with him and ill help 2newbies at once then later he came and helped that newbie.
    Moving to another reason
    "He shouted at new players and used swears around them"
    Shot' And used swears around them
    Shot hmmmm i dont honestly know when i shot a newbie maybe in war in ls while teaching him how to war and where to. provide me more informations on that one @Reddeymon
    'Used swears around them'
    i never used swear to them but i used it around them to other players becose the newbie when he got in he was swearing to players normally and add swears to his word (just like me) so i started to do it aswell when he crashed the car and it was too late to fix and we died but i didnt swear to him i just said 'I fucked up on that one'
    "Warring in LS while new players were joining"
    I guess u can see that one on the first line
    and lastly i tried contacting him on discord
    on the first one i wrote a random letter to see if i wasnt blocked or something then i got ready to tell him something today and found out that he blocked me
    https://imgur.com/a/7hT5x
    And at the end
    @Death im sorry for editing ur response in the first one becose i was mad then a second later i found it was a bit childish then i re edited it back to its original format but i got kicked from the group in that second so it shew me that its fine but in other people screen it was the childish one https://imgur.com/a/Ik6sI 'yesterday'
    And if anyone got anything else against me make sure you provide me with a proof in the comments or in Pm's

• Administrators

Anything else you wanna add?

• https://imgur.com/a/X9BTq
    https://imgur.com/a/YrWi9
    You blocked me first in discord before i could answer. Im seeing your message now. I have sound notifications turned off for discord and i was offline.
    And you can see here you were shouting and swearing while new players were "Around" (in the server) players wouldnt stick in a server where swears are perseverent. Friendliness atracts more players. Also please dont lie in the appeal. If you wanted to talk something out on discord i am available
    Edited cus images were too big

• Roleplay Cunts

first of all
    never blocked u in discord https://imgur.com/a/SzlG0
    second thats the story up there
    third
    Like im the only one swearing in the server oh no ma bad Gamenet is completely friendly no one swears there its only ma fault!
    @Reddeymon loved how u wanna show off by the 'Embassy high rank team'

• Administrators

@jack-spedicey How is he showing it off if I was the one who added him so we can avoid people editing topics and fucking shit up at the Forum with the Gamenet Ambassadors one?

Secondly, I don't think this Unban Appeal was made to insult, or get into a fight with others, so I prefer if we keep this civilized to keep it flowing.

• Roleplay Cunts

ok then we will wait for other staffs replies and point of views until that we will all stay quiet

• Administrators

The only Staff I want to see involved in this case are @Zackary and @Cyanide

• Global Moderator

@jack-spedicey said in Unban appeal:

Spyro was warring in ls with me,then 1 new guy entered and @Mr-Underpants got to sf to help him
    the 3rd one came online and only spyro was the la left and i told him to go help him (i think while deva was online) he told me that he's been helping newbies since the morning and he want to rest i began to say to him 'NO REST' and other stuff then i told him at the end that i was just messing with him and ill help 2newbies at once then later he came and helped that newbie.

fair enough to me,LAs co-operating and helping each other is the basis of the embassy so i support you on this one but you didn't have to tell Spyro 'NO REST' he ain't a slave you should have explained the situation more politely and if he didn't help you , a report against him should be issued.

what the hell are swears ? i'm so confused , the screen shows jack being mean and impatient and honestly everyone can be that furious when you write hundreds of words but the outcome is 0 but as an LA you should endure this cuz you might encounter retarded newbies,kids, non-english speakers so just go along with the flow with symbols and clear signs until he understands also some players don't want to be helped at first cuz they just wanna discover the world first so give em some time , they'll call later

now that i'm done with analysing the reasons i get the chance to ask why do you point your hands at reddy ( i guess ) ? reddy you should also something about this because i don't want any personal matters in the embassy.

Imma finish my reply with jack being unbanned cuz i don't see any reason to keep banned , rank punishment ( that we haven't decided yet ) is enough
    i'm waiting for your reply too @Cyanide

• Jack was removed under the decision of multiple people. I personaly dont have any hate towards Jack if he dosent mess with my business. Multiple la's helped me with this decision. It wasnt just from me. So dont point fingers at me.

• Roleplay Cunts

And who the other la's and whats the real reason u kicked me for @Reddeymon cuz stuff still doesnt make sence right now

• Embassy High Rank Team

You know there is something called privacy?
    Or secrets of the embassy? Things where other people shouldn't know...
    And you just posted the own reasons up there.
    I still can't see why you are still arguing since you got what you wanted, this is an unban appeal right?

• Roleplay Cunts

Secrets of the embassy
    Just wanna ask how some trash talk deva said to u guys with 1 only ss made u guys believe alot of stuff (some of em aint true) And why all of you were watching me between every tla
    Im a troll person right
    But im mature,I leave fun for fun and Seriousness For seriousness
    It doesnt mean that i troll newbies and that shit
    Lets leave it for the staff now @Cyanide We need you really badly now

• @zackary said in Unban appeal:

fair enough to me,LAs co-operating and helping each other is the basis of the embassy so i support you on this one but you didn't have to tell Spyro 'NO REST' he ain't a slave you should have explained the situation more politely and if he didn't help you , a report against him should be issued.

what the hell are swears ? i'm so confused , the screen shows jack being mean and impatient and honestly everyone can be that furious when you write hundreds of words but the outcome is 0 but as an LA you should endure this cuz you might encounter retarded newbies,kids, non-english speakers so just go along with the flow with symbols and clear signs until he understands also some players don't want to be helped at first cuz they just wanna discover the world first so give em some time , they'll call later

now that i'm done with analysing the reasons i get the chance to ask why do you point your hands at reddy ( i guess ) ? reddy you should also something about this because i don't want any personal matters in the embassy.

Imma finish my reply with jack being unbanned cuz i don't see any reason to keep banned , rank punishment ( that we haven't decided yet ) is enough
    i'm waiting for your reply too @Cyanide

You have covered pretty much everything thats important.
    @Jack-Spedicey Do you know why you were actually banned? No I don't wanna know about what happened in embassy. I wanna know "which of your action/s made Ross use his ban hammer".

• Roleplay Cunts

Tbh thats what im asking too but no one answering it
    @Ross

• Administrators

Now you're blaming Deva, saying he trash talked about you. Why are you blaming people out of the blue? You could've mentioned that in the start, but no, everytime @Zackary @Cyanide or me answers, you blame someone new. I don't get this.

• Roleplay Cunts

look leave us from deva and shit
    Just one thing
    Whats the Maiin reason u banned me for

• Global Moderator

the more this drags the more LA's getting involved, i'll stop this unban appeal here and unban jack because he doesn't deserve to be banned , I believe there's no reason to keep him banned on the other hand, jack's getting demoted from his for a week and warned for not only his bossy attitude but also him involving personal matters so that makes it two warns in addition to the first warn given by @Ross for trolling too much which you are still on the edge of being demoted moreover, i wish you luck in removing these warns.

I'd to like to also say that if you(@LAs) can't even help each other how do you expect yourselves to be helpful to others.

i'm locking this unless @Ross or @Cyanide have something to add or edit.

• Administrators

This is locked.

Jack is unbanned and given a second chance, with three warnings, hence being a special case. This is your last chance to prove yourself, else you'll get kicked and blacklisted temporarily away from applying from the Embassy. Let's hope every personal matters stays away from both server and Embassy. This is not to bring personal matters around.