Staff Demotions

• Administrators

I'll keep this topic as simple as possible.

At some point in the on-going year, I've notified most of Staff that some demotions might take place at some random point, I've even extended the dates, which means I've gave plenty of chances, and now the Staff Demotions took place.

The following changes were applied within the Staff List.

• Markeloff was demoted from Moderator to Player (he's supposed to be a player. Whoever keeps promoting him, please stop.)
    • Framark was demoted from Moderator to Player
    • Skyline was demoted from Super Moderator to Oldie
    • Nadeem was demoted from Super Moderator to Oldie
    • Vincent was demoted from Super Moderator to Oldie (is this guy still alive?)
    • Rage was demoted from Moderator to Oldie
    • Senior was demoted from Moderator to Oldie

Quick note:

I specified that within this demotion, certain Moderators wouldn't keep their places, and they would be demoted back to player. I certainly stated that some excuses were not valid to be inactive for an entire month. Whoever tried to be smart and went on line as soon as I notified that a demotion might take place sometime soon, I was keeping track with them and I can assure you that being online for a week and disappearing again was not valid either. If you have any sort of concerns and questions, please make sure you redirect those to me as I'm the one that was in charge of this changes.

Second quick note:

Regarding the Super Moderators that were demoted, there's nothing to worry about. You're able to re-gain your rank back as soon as you show us some activity.