Please Admin Forgive I play without what I do Please give me a last chance I am sorry for what I did .Another report

• Is mad at Jasper Banned

In-game name: #Kemo^
    Serial: 8F8B5F8BCFECDE49A283AD114D5B3554
    Server: RPG
    When: 2-02-2017
    How long: 6 Months
    Reason: bacause insulting Another Player Please forgive me
    Ban duration: Permid
    Name you were banned under: #Kemo^
    Who banned you: Hex
    **Your ban message you got:**Insulting Another Player And not adversting Server .If you just swear you give me a permanent band .I am sorry for what I did, even if something happened that you did not like, they gave me a permanent ban.I hope all the addicts forgive me. I love playing the server and I want to know how to deal with it.

A good reason why we should unban you: Please Hex . Jasper . Johhny English Forgive me. If you do something wrong, give me a one-time ban .I am sad to part server .I am content by virtue of addiction but Yarit allow me.I love to play in your server and I do not do anything wrong or make me up and forgive me.. is Another Report ๐Ÿ˜ž . thank you all.I am satisfied by the responsible.I will change my ways. Thx All admin to See report and Help me.

• Roleplay Cunts

For fucks sake.

• Good luck @Sasuke, Hope ya get unbanned soon.

• Administrators

Denied Yet again. YOU DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR SHITTY SERVERS AND WHEN THEY GET CLOSED SUDDENLY COME BACK LIKE WE WERE WAITING FOR YOU. GET THE DAMN HELL OUT OF GAMENET.GA WE DO NOT NEED PESTS LIKE YOU INSIDE TO CONTAMINATE OUR PLAYERS' GAMEPLAY.
    STAY OUT.
    STRIKE ONE.