Roleplay Update

• Administrators

Greetings, fellow community members!
    Finally, after long labor we present to you the,

Roleplay Update
    The Gamenet Roleplay Server Updates brings to you many new features, We shall list said updates in Major and Minor Categories Now -

Major Updates

• Criminal Job Agency - At long last, the Criminal Job Agency is here! Presenting to you 4 New Illegal Jobs in Las Venturas! With the pre-addition of the "Pimp" Job, Las Venturas shall now be considered as the Illegal City! Comprising of Illegal Jobs, unlike San Fierro, it does not promise one job protection, i.e. you do not get helped if you are bothered while you do your Illegal Jobs, on the other hand you earn more money than you used to while doing San Fierro's Legal Jobs. You can also lose your stars via the Criminal Job Agency if you are ready to pay some big bucks
      The New Jobs are :-
    1. Car Jacker - The new job which brings new inventory accessible items with it! You have to purchase lockpicks, a garage pass for the editing garage, and your mission is to Lockpick a car, take it and modify it in the garage so that it is not identifiable and then sell it off for good cash!

2. Hitman - Your excellent war services are used here! Where you are assigned with a Sniping Mission requiring total precision for completion, or where you have to act fast while rigging a bomb in someone's vehicle, which triggers and explodes when the target returns therefore killing them and completing the mission!

3. Smuggler - The smuggler job is quite a simple one, yet, it is the one which pays the highest. You have a boat, illegal stuff on it, a delivery point and a time limit! Figure out the rest! Smuggling across the seas under the moon! The job has 3 difficulty levels : Easy, Medium and Hard. Each with increasing difficulty and payment, Oh, and also watch out for the cops!

4. Looter - The most dynamic job wherein you are given a private plane, pathway information of either a private jet or a cargo plane and your mission is to catch up with the target plane before it goes out of the vulnerable route, hack yourself inside, and Loot. After looting you are thereby asked to commit a skydive from the plane thereby ending the mission and paying you.

• Updating the Inventory System - The Inventory system has gone under a massive edit! It now has a statistics section which stores information regarding Jobs, such as how many times have you done it, how much exp earned or how much money you have made from it. It also has a pvp info section now which tells you how many times you have killed, or been killed from each weapon. It also keeps details about completion of Mini Missions such as Haystacks, Clues, Payloads and the Maze.
      The Inventory system also has now limits as per how many items you can keep! The Christmas items are gone and there have been addition of new items : The Lockpick and the Garage pass, Both of which are an important requirement for doing the Car Jacker job.
    • Changes made to exp - Experience Points - Due to demands of 1000 or above experience points in order to do the Illegal Jobs, and to provide fair-play, Everyone in the server has their experience points set to 0. Also, every Legal job except Delivery gives you exp upon completion.
      PS : Delivery is excluded from the list because of earlier issues of it giving an insanely large amount of exp in the past.

Minor Changes and Edits

• San Fierro Deathmatch Warnings - Fixed the issue wherein you used to get warnings if you killed in the mountain-side. San Fierro warnings now only exist till the end of the City.
    • Job Selection and Issues - Job Agency now has a new system, " Job Info" which shows you the specified Blip for the Job". Also many job issues are fixed now.
    • Inventory alteration due to name changing - Fixed the problem wherein you lose your entire inventory if you change your name.

So gentlemen, these were the updates for now. More updates are sure to come, so stay tuned and keep playing at Gamenet.ga

Regards,
    JE.

• Administrators

Unfortunately The server is facing some issues at the moment due to instability of the updates,
    The errors at the moment are-

Donators losing their specific stuff
    Messages spamming in chat.

We apologize for it and promise that the errors will be fixed ASAP. Donators need not worry. They will get their stuff back very soon.
    If you find any more errors, kindly notify me in my Forum Private messages and I shall update this topic

• Roleplay Cunts

İts good to see some updates but we need some stuff to spend money for it, people has millions but they cannot spend money for something , if a newbie starts playing on our rpg server after 2moth he/she will get bored

• Administrators

We appreciate your comments and would like to inform you that the next update will comprise of ways to spend your money.
    Thank you .

• Global Moderator

Awesome! I shall explore 'em asap, Thank you so much !

• The Pink Squad

@johnnyenglish said in Roleplay Update:

Unfortunately The server is facing some issues at the moment due to instability of the updates,
    The errors at the moment are-

Donators losing their specific stuff
    Messages spamming in chat.

We apologize for it and promise that the errors will be fixed ASAP. Donators need not worry. They will get their stuff back very soon.
    If you find any more errors, kindly notify me in my Forum Private messages and I shall update this topic

These issues have been fixed alongside the issue with police job and fisher job.

• Team Member

Meh... I've seen better